28th Feb – 10th March 2019
Nestled within the jungles of a wave fringed island Empowered Living retreat Siargio island in the Philippines is a place to rest, manifest and get empowered.
This all inclusive retreat includes organic food grown on the land, Luxury Eco accommodation, massages, paddle boarding, island hopping and bike riding. After starting the day with some dynamic yoga whether it’s following the group activities schedule or just relaxing by the pool or beach, the choice is yours.
The remarkable shape of the ocean bed just off the coast of Siargao makes it unique to the other seven thousand islands collective known as the Philippines. With deserted beaches, turquoise crystal clear waters, caves, waterfalls, coral reefs, limestone cliffs and secret lagoons it really doesn’t get much better than this! The relaxed laid-back pace of the island will make you want to stay forever!
Hayley McAlinden studied Yoga in the mountains of India in 2010. Her teaching style is a dynamic vinyasa flow, incorporating breathing techniques to help detoxify organs and relieve stress whilst improving flexibility, stamina and muscle tone. With Hayley’s down to Earth style of teaching, encouragement and inspirational music you’ll feel a sense of blockages of the mind & body melt away. Always finishing with a deep relaxation to soak up the benefits of the practice. Hayley is also a qualified Nutritional Therapist and Founder of Glow Botanicals organic skincare range. She combines all aspects of healthy empowered living with a worldwide client base.
This Retreat will be equipping you with the knowledge of the Four Pillars of Health: Movement – Nutrition – Detox – Stress Management. Hayley will be sharing tools and strategies for optimum health.
HIGHLIGHTS – ALL INCLUDED
- Airport transfers
- 10 nights/11 day retreat
- 3 x full body massages
- Luxury Eco- style accommodation
- Morning & Evening Yoga classes
- Booklet & talks on Nutrition/Supplements and gentle detox strategies for optimal health
- Samples and Facials with Hayley’s organic skincare range Glow Botanicals
- All meals (ayurvedic, vegetarian foods harvested from the garden daily)
- Afternoon spent in the farm learning about sustainable living
- Pool and resort usage
- Bike riding in the local village
- 3 minute walk to beach
- Swimming or surfing in crystal clear waters
- Jungle walks
- Unbelievable nature in every direction
- Paddleboarding through the mangroves
- Full day Island Hopping
Personal spending money
Early Bird £1,550 (Available till 31/10/2018)
Payment Plans available
1. Pay in full
2. Pay deposit
3. Choose your desired amount (i.e £300 a month for 5 months)
Click below for deposit and payment options