These pancakes really are the easiest ones you will come across! They are super tasty on their own, but adding raisins and/or a raw chocolate sauce and fruit makes them even more scrumptious!
Ingredients for pancake:
- One ripe Banana
- One free range organic duck egg (duck eggs have twice as many nutrients and are alkalising not acidic forming like chicken eggs)
- Handful of raisins (optional)
- Teaspoon of coconut oil or butter ghee for frying
Mash up banana and egg then add raisins if required and mix. Heat oil in pan and drop tablespoon of mixture onto it, fry both sides.
Ingredients for raw chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao powder (raw chocolate, 8 tbsp approx)
- 1/3 cup Raisins (3 heaped tbsp approx)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup water or nut milk (10 tbsp approx)
- Raw honey or coconut blossom to sweeten (optional)
Put all ingredients in food processor or mini mixer/blender and blend.